from paperless to paperful

It's June 1st again, i.e. I've been here for 2 years (academically, not necessarily physically....hee hee)

Here is my paperless "office" on May 31, 2004 - most books were still on their way, no files, no binders, no pen holder, no notice board, no calendar, no out-dated post-its:
myroom3_edited

And today.....no place for my coffee mug! :-p
IMG_0338

BTW, when is summer coming???? >__<

5 comments:

新鮮人 said...

It is coming hot & wet in Hong Kong now! I hate it, hot is ok but not wet!
BTW, what is the weather now in your place?

P.S. I don't know where is Christmas Island! :P

新鮮人 said...

I've find it from the web, is it correct? Only 4-5 hundred people?
"CHRISTMAS ISLAND 澳洲屬地
地理座標︰ 10 30 S 105 40

面積 135平方公里。人口約 474。首府在 The Settlement。

1888年成為英國屬地,1958年轉為澳洲屬地。

經濟主要是開採磷礦;約三分之二的土地為國家公園"

Anonymous said...

haha.....
the table now is more warm, it seems the user is working very hard ar....
take more daily life photo la.... they are interesting.....

Anonymous said...

indeed, summer has come... it's so hot in HK... i always have my air-con on for most of the time...

i'm sure that you are going to chill out when you come back to HK at the end of this month...

see you then...

Anonymous said...

GIN DOU ZEK JE ZAI ZAU ZANG!!! YA!