From April Fools to April 4

I won't say anything about what happened on Sunday morning!! I am gradually accepting that it was an AFs' joke(i mean april fools, not auto-focus) !
So, two things are due today and they're both out of the way (for now!) phew!
and now I've caught a cold/flu!! Perfect timing!

AND, tmr I'll be here! Hoooooray!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter!! FWZFL! ZJS JYU LEI DEI TUNG ZOI! AAAA MUN! HGS

But do keep an eye on this space and my Flickr site! I may surprise you with a few postings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nei gong!
jau mou daai fan thesis heoi?
haa?
jau hei si jau hei aa!

HGS

lei5 gaa1 man4 said...

hai! wo jau! gam jau dim? wo zung hai fo ce dou tai zo gei jip tim...hgs

haaai...

waa..hou hou sau...blogger zi dung zyun zo zou German. wakakaka

wo ji gaa se gan Kommentar...kakka

lei go go comment waa:
cmm hat gesagt...

sau sei