I love formatting...
- 42 figures
- 7 tables
- 74 extracts
Many people hate formatting.
But I think formatting is GR8, coz that's possibly the only thing that you can control in your thesis, and the only thing that makes your thesis look 'interesting' right now!
hmmm....yes, I'm dak bit zai!
12 days to go! hurray....
hg
- 2007
- 400D
- apple
- artefacts
- ba
- bacelona
- baggage
- bbq
- birthday
- blacknwhite
- blogger
- boxing day
- british airways
- bugs
- cake
- CANON
- CasaAmatller
- chinese
- Chinese New Year
- choco
- christmas
- comfort
- cork
- countdown
- decoration
- dessert
- earrings
- exhibitions
- fall
- festival
- festive
- flowers
- food
- friends
- fullmoon
- g n b
- games
- gifts
- graduation
- greetings
- harbour
- health
- history
- hku
- holidays
- hong kong
- hongkong
- ireland
- japanese
- kindergarten
- kinsale
- knitting
- lancs
- LaPedrera
- leaves
- life
- literacy
- luggage
- lunar eclipse
- macau
- march
- mid-autumn
- misty
- moon
- mooncake
- museum
- new year
- notice
- old
- oxford
- ParcGuell
- party
- photos
- pineapple
- presents
- school
- scripts
- sign
- snow
- studentlife
- students
- summer
- sunny
- sushi
- sweet
- T5
- terminal
- titanic
- travels
- trees
- typhoon
- uk
- uni
- vacation
- water
- weather
- windy
- winter
- winterfest
- work
- writing
- xmas
- 英國航空
- 英航
3 comments:
I'm dak bit zai tooooooooooooooo!
I know..you're DBZ (dai B zai)!
lou lic ar.. 12 days to go jar..
Post a Comment